An agent’s sphere is the lifeblood of their business, but staying on top of hundreds of clients and leads can be exhausting and time consuming. Wouldn’t it be great to immediately know details about their sphere and know when they are likely to list their homes? Public data can make all the difference.
Enter Moxi Insights
Moxi Insights is a newly released feature of our Moxi Engage CRM and is no doubt changing the game for sphere marketing with the help of public data. Moxi Insights gives quick and organized client information to agents through their CRM, from general demographics, housing info, lifestyle choices, financials, and hobbies to where clients/prospects donate and invest their money. Agents can potentially see if their clients have pets, certain cars, or if they’re a value shopper.
Notifications and badges let you see when people in your sphere are looking to downsize or could afford a larger home, and if they’re highly likely to buy or sell. All to make it easier for agents to maintain control of their sphere, and of course, save them some precious time.
The public data is there, but how are you going to take full advantage of it?
We’ve put together a list of the top 10 ways to use Moxi Insights to its fullest:
1. Send investment opportunities to investors.
2. Invite all your sports fans to a night out at the ballpark. Buy ’em a ticket, a beer and a hotdog. Save some money by taking them to a minor-league game (which are typically very fun and engaging BTW).
3. Send all the highly-likely-to-sell people your “How to list your home” guide. Moxi Insights lets you know when someone is highly-likely-to-sell.
4. Send about to be empty nesters your “Downsizing tips from the pros” guide. Moxi Insights informs you when people are probably thinking of downsizing.
5. Send invitations to the local gallery walk night to all the art fans. Do a meetup with them. Offer to buy them a glass of vino.
6. Got a boat and a bunch of boating fans? Invite them to a meet up on the lake. Have everyone tie up together and do a barbeque on your boat.
7. Quickly and easily learn more info about the internet leads you receive.
8. Learn the interests of your client or almost-client to buy them the perfect “thank you”, “happy birthday”, or closing gift.
9. Got a bunch of literature fans? Invite ’em to a local bookstore with a cafe and offer to buy ’em coffee and a scone.
10. If anyone has a badge, send an unsolicited CMA, a handwritten note, text or Facebook message them for a coffee date just to chat and catch up. Spend extra time with them – not necessarily talking about anything on the Insights report, but reconnecting with them at the perfect time.
The goal is to keep it real and find the human connection when you are working to engage and convert new leads or keep in touch with your sphere. Moxi Insights helps you do just that with the use of public data.
Here’s another look at Moxi Insights:
Like all Moxi Works products, Moxi Insights is mobile optimized through the Moxi Engage CRM and can be accessed on any handheld device, laptop, or tablet.
Find out more about Moxi Insights, our other products, and what the Moxi Cloud is all about right here.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty has launched a powerful combination of the latest in agent productivity technology. Through the Moxi Cloud, our open platform, agents now have access to our Moxi Engage™ CRM, which is fully integrated into an advanced automated marketing platform from teammate, Imprev, Inc.
“There’s a great technology race in real estate that has brokerages scrambling to add the latest innovations to gain a competitive edge and attract new agents,” says Matthew Rand, managing partner of Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty, which operates 26 offices with 1000 agents. “But agents are suffering from tool fatigue: There are too many disconnected apps and tools offered to agents without a focused plan from the broker to tie them all together,” he continues.
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty, which is the premier real estate broker in New York City’s northern suburbs, closes more than $2.1 billion in real estate sales every year in Westchester, the Hudson Valley, and Northern New Jersey. The Rand organization is well-known for its regional technology leadership. It was the first company to put its listings online, the first to offer mapping and directions, and now the they’re the first to provide a fully mobile environment for home sellers and buyers.
“Combining two best-in-class technologies that are fully integrated helps make Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty agents’ lives simpler and their businesses more successful,” Rand says. He adds, “The streamlined experience will also be a powerful offering in our recruiting strategy.”
Renwick Congdon, CEO of Imprev, a company known for its advanced automated marketing services, explains how the Moxi Works and Imprev integration creates a unique value proposition. “Providing compelling, timely, and relevant content to buyers and sellers helps agents build relationships and trust,” Congdon shares. “Delivering the right marketing to the client consistently and automatically can help an agent gain a client for life.”
“We’re making sure agents do the right thing at the right time, which we’ve seen dramatically increases their new, repeat, and referral business,” says York Baur, CEO at Seattle-based Moxi Works. “The technology that BHGRE Rand Realty is providing to its agents will provide a workflow that will be the envy of its competitors.”
Both listing and contact information for each Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Rand Realty agent will be synchronized with their CRM and marketing platforms. The streamlined workflow dramatically increases agent efficiency and improves data quality by eliminating the need to enter listing and contact information in multiple systems. The integration also enables the automatic creation of marketing content for a wide range of marketing activities – from promoting a new listing to keeping in contact with an agent’s leads and sphere of influence – all without requiring the agent to lift a finger.