We’d love to formally announce our newest partner, Loop & Tie, making sphere marketing through Moxi Works tools even easier for our agents.
Sending closing gifts is a seemingly small, but quintessential aspect to any deal done with clients, and later on, can be a reminder that their agent still cares and are thinking of them. Everyone likes presents, but more importantly, everyone likes to be thought of. We have partnered with Loop & Tie to provide an easy and effective way for agents to build and maintain these integral client relationships.
“This partnership allows Moxi Works to save agents, even more, time and provides them with more tools to grow and maintain their long-term relationships. We love what Loop & Tie is doing,” said Mike McHenry, VP of Channels & Partnerships. The positive feedback from agents is what made this an easy decision. Sara Rodell, CEO at Loop & Tie says, “Using Loop & Tie for gifts is like taking your clients shopping. Clients get to select what they want, and agents don’t have to stress about what to buy.”
Loop & Tie lets you send gifts from curated selections. Simply choose a price point and let your client pick from the gifts. This way your client gets what they want and they never see the pricing – win, win! Loop & Tie has a variety of unique products in numerous categories, including Home, Bath, Travel, Lifestyle, Food & Drink, and Accessories.
At Moxi Works, we also know that there is never enough time or days in a week for those in the real estate world. It is the entire reason we are in this business: to save brokerages and agents, precious time and money. The best part of this? No training required!
• Clicking a button leads you to the collections where you choose the level of gift to send
• Loop & Tie sends a gift email to the recipient, who then chooses the gift, where to send it, and a thank you note back
• All steps are brokerage-branded for a professional looking environment
• Moxi Works will show reminders to send gifts at logical points in the sales process
• Support is handled by Loop & Tie
Maintain long-term relationships and start impressing clients with these exciting closing gifts! Find out more about the importance of sphere and why it’s a quintessential part of your business:
Photo Credit: amsfrank
Not all real estate CRM platforms are equal. So how do you make sure that you invest wisely in such a vital system for your brokerage?
Victor Lund of WAV Group addresses key factors brokerage owners should consider when selecting a real estate CRM.
Key considerations you will find in
– Setting agents up for success with goal tracking
– Why agents need 500+ contacts records in their CRM
– Why a sphere-centric CRM exceeds a leads-centric CRM
– The role that CRM plays in forecasting brokerage revenue
– How a real estate CRM impacts consumer engagement with your brand
– The importance of integrating email, calendar, and contacts with your CRM
Choose a real estate CRM that helps agents grow & nurture their sphere
When you look at the activities that drive their success they tend to revolve around helping agents getting better at:
- Building a sphere of influence
- Being a great consultant
- Performing an excellent transaction
- Staying connected to that customer for life
The roll your CRM plays in this process is huge. To build a brokerage that will thrive equip your agents with a CRM that let take care of their customers for life. This is what makes a great CRM tool. If you are a brokerage owner or manager read this white paper. It will change the way you think about CRM.