Choosing a Real Estate CRM for your Brokerage

Choosing the right real estate CRM is a lot like picking the right wine.

Photo Credit: amsfrank

Not all real estate CRM platforms are equal. So how do you make sure that you invest wisely in such a vital system for your brokerage?

Victor Lund of WAV Group addresses key factors brokerage owners should consider when selecting a real estate CRM.

Key considerations you will find in

– Setting agents up for success with goal tracking
– Why agents need 500+ contacts records in their CRM
– Why a sphere-centric CRM exceeds a leads-centric CRM
– The role that CRM plays in forecasting brokerage revenue
– How a real estate CRM impacts consumer engagement with your brand
– The importance of integrating email, calendar, and contacts with your CRM

Choose a real estate CRM that helps agents grow & nurture their sphere

The white paper details how to think about each topic above and what brokerages like Long & Foster and Windermere Real Estate have done, and the success they’ve seen.

When you look at the activities that drive their success they tend to revolve around helping agents getting better at:

  1. Prospecting
  2. Building a sphere of influence
  3. Being a great consultant
  4. Performing an excellent transaction
  5. Staying connected to that customer for life

The roll your CRM plays in this process is huge. To build a brokerage that will thrive equip your agents with a CRM that let take care of their customers for life. This is what makes a great CRM tool. If you are a brokerage owner or manager read this white paper.  It will change the way you think about CRM.

Posted on June 21, 2016 at 10:30 am
Moxi Works | Category: Moxi Works | Tagged , , , , ,

Earn 105% More Repeat and Referral Business

listings-announcement-mobile

In 2014 a survey by National Association of Realtors (NAR) found that 70% of home buyers couldn’t remember the name of their agent 12 months after transaction. Additionally, when polled 86% of buyers and 82% of sellers say they would use their agent again, yet for the average NAR agent, only 22% do.

The reason? After agents cash their check they tend to forget about the client.

There’s a cold reality of not maintaining a relationship with past clients; it forces you to work a ton of new leads. And new Internet leads convert only at 1%. Whereas leads from your existing sphere of influence, people who already know and trust you convert at 80%. Big difference. You can engage 100 strangers to get one sale, or you can engage with a little over 1 person to get a sale. Which would you rather do?

Of course, staying top of mind with past clients also takes effort, but we’ve got the tools to help make that as easy as possible.

Stay Top of Mind with Listing Announcements

Agents with Moxi Works can now email agent branded Listing Announcements to their contacts every time they list or sell a home. To save you time we’ve done all the designing and coding so you look great with almost zero effort on your part.

105% More Repeat and Referral Business

The average NAR agent generates 20% repeat business  and 20% referral business, a combined 40%. Agents embracing the Moxi Works Listing Announcements tool? On average 82% repeat and referral business. That’s 105% more!

Incredibly Easy

Sending a listing announcement is incredibly easy and fast.

Step 1

Got the listing? Great! Moxi Engage automatically generates a new task reminding you to send a “Just Listed” email to your contacts. Oh, and “Just Sold” works the same way.

step1

Step 2

Add a custom message if you’d like, preview the email and then hit the send button!

step2

Congratulations. You just reminded 479 people that you’re the type of agent who gets results and who people like to work with. And who knows, you might even generate a couple of sphere leads (the ones that convert at 80%).

Posted on June 15, 2016 at 1:11 pm
Moxi Works | Category: Moxi Works | Tagged , , , , ,