Photo Credit: amsfrank
Not all real estate CRM platforms are equal. So how do you make sure that you invest wisely in such a vital system for your brokerage?
Victor Lund of WAV Group addresses key factors brokerage owners should consider when selecting a real estate CRM.
Key considerations you will find in
– Setting agents up for success with goal tracking
– Why agents need 500+ contacts records in their CRM
– Why a sphere-centric CRM exceeds a leads-centric CRM
– The role that CRM plays in forecasting brokerage revenue
– How a real estate CRM impacts consumer engagement with your brand
– The importance of integrating email, calendar, and contacts with your CRM
Choose a real estate CRM that helps agents grow & nurture their sphere
When you look at the activities that drive their success they tend to revolve around helping agents getting better at:
- Building a sphere of influence
- Being a great consultant
- Performing an excellent transaction
- Staying connected to that customer for life
The roll your CRM plays in this process is huge. To build a brokerage that will thrive equip your agents with a CRM that let take care of their customers for life. This is what makes a great CRM tool. If you are a brokerage owner or manager read this white paper. It will change the way you think about CRM.