By Jessie Trapp, Marketing Coordinator
Looking for another way to gain a competitive edge? Always. Thanks to our latest integration, users of Buyside and MoxiPresent will have the capability to impress clients, appear tech savvy, transact more often, and one-up competition every step of the way.
The award-winning presentation builder, MoxiPresent, is already helping agents across the country do 43% more transactions per year. And now, we’re combining our superpowers with Buyside to do something no one else in the industry is doing – adding innovative Buyer Market Analysis report functionality to a powerhouse presentation builder.
Here are five ways our deepened integration with our certified partner, Buyside, will rock your real estate world:
1. Create on-the-fly Buyer Market Analysis reports.
Gone are the days of copying & pasting Buyer Market Analysis (BMA) reports into your listing presentations. This new integration allows you to include a powerful, real-time BMA report directly in your MoxiPresent presentation the moment you have a seller interested in your services.
2. Facilitate meaningful discussions.
Buyer Market Analysis reports allow you to answer two major questions each and every one of your sellers has:
- What is my home worth?
- Are you confident you’ll be able to find buyers for it?
With the data provided in these reports, you’ll be able to have meaningful discussions surrounding these questions with your clients during listing presentations using up-to-date, local data.
3. Introduce your clients to qualified buyers.
Don’t just tell your clients you have buyers interested in their listing, show them. Go above and beyond by handing your clients a list of unique, qualified buyers actively looking for a home like theirs in the area.
4. Illustrate the demand.
Ease any worries your sellers have about factors such as transaction speed and price with the help of the a clear, easily digestible buyer heat map. This will illustrate where the buyer demand is concentrated in their area in relation to their home and add context to any related estimations you provide them with.
5. Demonstrate the power behind you and your brokerage.
Sending potential clients these BMA reports will demonstrate the abundance of potential buyers that are actively engaging with your brokerage. Having this confidence as they begin working with you will ease many of the fears associated with selling a home, particularly for first-time sellers.
6. Offer something competing agents can’t.
The average person knows approximately ten real estate agents. Chances you become the agent they choose to work with after sending an informational, data-driven report enabled by this integration are high. The more pain-free and simple you’re able to paint the picture of selling a home, the more clients will feel inclined to work with you!
There are countless benefits that come with being part of an open platform, including the ability to grow and innovate over time. This deepened integration with Buyside is a perfect example of how partnering with other best-of-breed vendors allows us to set the bar high and keep our clients competitive in the long-run, regardless of what changes come our way.
Want to see more on our Buyside + MoxiPresent integration? Checkout the video below!
By Jessie Trapp, Marketing Coordinator
Coffee snob or not, I bet you’d admit there isn’t really that much fundamentally different between the offering of your favorite local coffee shop and that of the Starbucks around the corner. You can count on them both having coffee, tea, a selection of cookies, and maybe even a croissant or two. So, what is it that makes you favor the local shop day in and day out? Odds are, it’s the customer experience it provides you with from the moment you arrive until the second you leave.
The barista at the local shop knows your name, the chairs are comfy, your favorite band is playing through the speakers and the coffee mugs fit in your hand just right. Sure, you could go to a Starbucks and leave with a (debatably) comparable cup of coffee, but you won’t get the warm fuzzy feeling that the local shop provides – that sense of connection that we’re all searching for in the crowded consumer space we’re faced with today.
We’d argue that your real estate listing presentations serve as your first major chance to set yourself apart from the generic “Starbucks” of the real estate world. This requires that you not only show sellers what services you offer (as any agent can do that), but that you give them a glimpse into what the entire home selling experience will look like with you from start to finish, warm fuzzy feeling and all.
Here are our top tips for creating real estate listing presentations that will give you an edge and convince sellers to list with you time and time again:
1. Start from scratch. No two clients are alike. Each has their own wants, needs, and dreams, making it essential that you tailor your listing presentations to them accordingly. Instead of using the same presentation outline over and over again, start fresh. Sure, it’s probably efficient to add in a few of your pre-made slides that are relevant cross-clients, however striving to build the majority of your presentations from scratch will force you to do so with your specific clients in mind.
2. Snap a pic of the home. If the house hasn’t been listed on the MLS in the past few years, it’s your time to shine. Hire your go-to professional photographer to grab a snap of their home ahead of time. Not only will including it in your presentation add a nice personal touch, but it’s also an opportunity for you to give your prospects a glimpse into the high-quality resources you’ll utilize to sell their home.
3. Add rich media. Record a video for your clients detailing what you love about their listing and why you’re so excited to work with them. Pop it into your listing presentation before sending it/presenting it to them to give them a personalized experience from the very moment they open the prez.
4. Don’t use real estate lingo. The real estate industry tends to use a lot of acronyms – CMA, FSBO, MLS, FMV – the list could go on and on. Chances are, the majority of the population has no clue what these mean, which makes using them a great way to make your clients feel more like they’re sitting in a chemistry lecture rather than a listing presentation. Avoid this industry jargon in your presentations and instead use common language that even someone completely new to the world of real estate will understand, at least at first.
5. Know the home. Find out as much as you possibly can about the property prior to giving a listing presentation. This should include info such as:
- The square footage of the home
- Total acreage
- The room and bathroom totals
- Any notable history about the home
- The most popular restaurants/parks nearby
6. Do your research. Familiarize yourself with the market. Consider going beyond the data and physically visiting a few of the comparable properties in the area to better prepare yourself to answer any related questions your clients may have.
Make the best first impression.
7. Show up early. The best way to make a bad first impression is by showing up to the presentation appearing frazzled and rushed. Instead, show up at least 15 minutes early and wait in your car. This will give you time to breathe, gather your thoughts, give yourself a pep talk, and enter the house feeling ready to win business.
8. Dress like a winner. Love it or hate it, your personal brand and how you present yourself is closely correlated to your ability to win listings. Dress professionally, modern, and maybe even add a little flare such as bright dress socks or fun earrings to help you stand out.
9. Smile. You might be nervous, and your mind might be going in a million different directions, but do your best not to show it. Smile so you come across as calm and accessible.
10. Project confidence. Even if you’re asked a question that totally catches you off guard, don’t let it hinder your ability to appear confident.
11. Be honest. Sometimes when you’re put on the spot, it can be tempting to sugarcoat things in order to please or impress the people sitting across from you. This usually doesn’t end well, so make sure to be honest and upfront about everything. Share the good and the bad, and be productive with your advice.
12. Be positive. Don’t talk poorly about your fellow agents. Keep it positive, and you’ll likely receive the same respect in return.
13. Use the right title. Don’t refer to yourself as a Salesman, as the first thing clients will think of is their local car dealership. Instead, refer to yourself as a trusted consultant. This will imply that you are there to assist, guide, and inform them.
14. Ask questions. Sellers want to feel heard by you. Come with a list of thoughtful questions to ask them in order to demonstrate that you truly care about their personal wants and needs.
15. Let them ask questions. Instead of breezing through your presentation, pause and give them chances to interject and ask questions throughout.
16. Bring the value from the get-go. Arrive at the meeting with a list of low-cost repairs that will quickly increase the value of the home. These suggestions might include:
- Painting over small flaws in the current paint
- Replacing any outdated light fixtures
- Cleaning out any cluttered areas
- Staging the main living areas
17. Be informative, not aggressive. We’ve all experienced a sales agent so pushy that we left the interaction no longer wanting to purchase a product or service simply because of that negative experience. Be helpful, kind, and informative, but don’t lay on the pressure. Let your work and preparedness speak for itself to win clients over.
18. Illustrate your qualifications. Love it or hate it, prospects care about your reputation so be sure to show up prepared with visuals that demonstrate it. From testimonials, to awards that you’ve won at your brokerage, make sure to let clients know you’re the real deal.
19. Prepare for objections. If you’ve done real estate listing presentations before, you know things don’t always go as planned. There’s no way to know exactly what sellers are going to ask, and what kind of information they’re going to want to know from you. This is where the importance of having a reliable real estate CMA tool comes into play. Make sure your tool is one that allows you to respond to questions and objections on-the-fly and provides your clients with reliable data.
20. Give them a process overview. Particularly for clients who have never sold a home before, the entire process can be confusing and a bit daunting. Make a list complete with an overview of what the experience will look like, and what kinds of strategies you like to use. Having a general idea of what to expect can quickly calm the nerves of sellers.
21. Give them an overview of your business. Do you often volunteer within the local community? Does your business sponsor the high school soccer team? Share it all with your clients, as every bit of good counts for something.
22. Bring a leave-behind. Bring along a few quality brochures or a printout version of the presentation to leave behind.
Post real estate listing presentations.
23. Follow up. Send them a handwritten note immediately after your presentation thanking them for meeting with you.
24. Gift. Including a small gift with your note definitely couldn’t do any harm, but be thoughtful about it. Do they have a dog? Get them a fancy dog biscuit. Are they total foodies? Get them a gift card to the newest local bakery.
25. Wait. While it can be tempting to call prospects the next morning after a presentation, sit tight and give them some more time to mull things over – but not too much time, as you want to stay top-of-mind. Consider checking in with them two days after the presentation to achieve both.
Real estate listing presentations are your time to shine. Looking for a best-of-breed CMA tool to help you make the most of it? We have a recommendation. Already using MoxiPresent? Learn how to make the most of it.
SEATTLE, July 8, 2019 – Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach has partnered with MoxiWorks, a Seattle-based technology company, to deliver their agents the best-in-class MoxiPresent CMA tool that will provide a competitive edge and bolster productivity.
“Our vision has always been to find the best products to provide to our Sales Associates so they can be productive and offer the best to their clients. MoxiPresent CMA offers that to us,” said Rajeev Sajja, VP of Digital Innovation at Fox & Roach.
The best-in-class interactive CMA presentation tool, MoxiPresent (formerly known as TouchCMA), has delighted the industry for years as the utmost powerhouse for CMAs. It includes always up-to-date MLS data, on-the-fly editing, rich media, beautiful listing flyers, interactive buyer tours, commute times, and much more. The performance statistics MoxiPresent shows speak for themselves, with agents doing 43% more business on average after adopting the powerful tool, and the average adoption rate standing at 75% on average.
“We are so thrilled to have partnered with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach Realtors, the top brokerage in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network. It’s exciting to see MoxiPresent being offered in their ACE Marketing Technology Suite of Products for their agents,” said York Baur, CEO of MoxiWorks.
MoxiPresent is a unique real estate comparative market analysis (CMA) builder, which enables agents to be true consultants. The easy-to-use tool can be used to create CMAs, open house presentations, listing presentations, neighborhood tours, relocation presentations, as well as any other use an agent can imagine. Agents can use pre-made templates or the simple page builder to create these engaging presentations that drive business, win more listings, and keep referral and repeat business resilient and unending.
Baur added, “We’re eager to show the results that MoxiPresent will no doubt provide in the coming months. This tool will allow agents to save time, all while delighting their clients and showcasing their expertise.” MoxiWorks’ dedication to their clients is proven through their customer retention over the past seven years, which stands proudly at 96%.
About Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fox & Roach, REALTORS® is part of HomeServices of America, the nation’s largest provider of total home services. The company’s market dominance is three times the market share of its nearest competitor. In 2018 the brokerage did more than 25,000 transactions. With 5,000 sales associates in more than 65 sales offices across the Tri-State area, the company was recently acknowledged as #1 throughout the entire Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Network. Through its affiliate, the Trident Group, the company provides one-stop shopping and facilitated services to its clients including mortgage financing, and title, property and casualty insurance. The company-sponsored charitable foundation, Fox & Roach/Trident Charities, is committed to addressing the needs of children and families in stressful life circumstances and has contributed over $6 million to more than 250 local organizations since its inception in 1995. Visit our website at www.foxroach.com.
MoxiWorks is a comprehensive open platform system for large residential real estate brokerages that serves over 72 brokerages and 120,000 agents nationwide that account for more than 13% of the transactions in the U.S. MoxiWorks’ customer retention over the past seven years stands proudly at 96%. Their integrated tools are centered on sphere methodology that increases agents’ repeat and referral business by 54%, while lowering overall technology, training, and support costs for the brokerage. The open platform known as the MoxiCloud has tools from more than 50 partners that plug and play to create unique brokerage solutions. MoxiWorks also powers the LeadingRE Cloud. Find more information at moxiworks.com.
For more information on this topic and other press inquiries at MoxiWorks, please contact Tiana Baur at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By Tiana Baur, Marketing Manager
If you’re an real estate agent, chances are you’ve been on more home tours with potential buyers than you can count. Each time you embark on a tour, you have a list of all the homes you’d like to show. Maybe you have them all printed off so can take notes at a coffee shop once the tour is wrapped up, or maybe your home buyers have photographic memory and remember every little detail of every home… which is pretty unlikely.
The good news is, we have a solution for you! The great news is, it’s in your pocket already.
Putting the interactive-ness into buyer tours
Our interactive Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) tool, MoxiPresent, is one of our favorite tools (we know, you’re not supposed to pick favorites amongst your offspring, but we can’t help it!). MoxiPresent was the very first tool that MoxiWorks ever came out with. It’s received update after update, feature after feature, and today is one of the most sought after more-than-a-CMA tools on the market. And it just got even better with the addition of buyer tours.
MoxiPresent’s new buyer tour feature allows agents to quickly and easily create dynamic buyer tour presentations that guide clients along a curated buyer tour, enabling them to rate and comment on properties along the way, offering agents immediate feedback. Here are some of the highlights:
- Comes complete with a travel route. Plus, you can get directions directly from Google Maps for the most efficient routes.
- Ability for clients to rate and take notes on each listing. It’s impossible for clients to remember every tiny detail of things they loved (or hated) in each of the homes you saw. Often times the most recent are the freshest, so the homes early on in your tour might not get the attention they deserve. With buyer tour presentations, home buyers (and agents) can take notes in the presentation right from their phones as they’re walking through the homes!
- Agents will be notified via email for each property review and have the capability to respond back to a client’s review.
- Still includes all of the juicy goodness from the standard MoxiPresent presentations, so your clients have everything they need!
Buyer tour presentations are the new essential sidekick of every great home tour day with your clients. Your clients can put their first impressions in, and it allows you to have a true dialogue with your clients. What are you waiting for? See MoxiPresent buyer tours in action!
P.S. MoxiPresent is the only CMA that does buyer tours this way – talk about a competitive advantage for you and your team!