READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE. RE/MAX Select has been building outs its suite of technology tools over the past few months, recently partnering with MoxiWorks to adopt its CRM and listing tool, MoxiPresent.
By York Baur, MoxiWorks CEO
2018 is looking to be the year of the mic drop. With the LeadingRE’s Cloud announcement recently behind us, subsequently comes another. RE/MAX acquired technology company, booj, in order to future-proof their stake in the industry. First of all, congrats to booj for this epic announcement and sale, it’s what every entrepreneur dreams about. I’d also like to congratulate the other end of the deal, RE/MAX, for embracing a great technology solution for their vast number of agents.
Now, for all the existing booj customers out there that are independent brokerages…
Chances are, you might not like that your technology is now controlled by someone perceived as your competition. There’s no way to sugar coat it. You may, as a result of this, want to change out all or part of the technology you have from booj, because you don’t know that you’ll continue to get everything you need from them. However, you still need to compete.
The truth is, an open platform is the only way to future-proof your brokerage against the rapidly-evolving technology space, especially when not everyone out there can afford to make investments into technology like SoftBank, Keller Williams, and RE/MAX can. The Moxi Cloud not only future-proofs your brokerage, but it also gives you the next most important thing: Choice. It allows you to plug in the tools you already love and unplug the tools you no longer want – like a power strip. Moxi Cloud can help you more so than any single-source product from a franchisor.
The Moxi Cloud open platform, for example, now has over 40 integrated tools and services – DocuSign, Imprev, Intuit, Buyside, Offrs, Flipt – to name a few. Our brokerage clients get to pick any and all they wish to, and all their data, tools and services live in one place, working seamlessly with their roster, brokerage assets, CRM contacts, MLS data, and more. Our cloud grows every single day, since our existing and new brokerage clients are wanting to plug in more of the great tools that already work for them, allowing them to retain their current investments. A true win-win.
In the end, our goal is very specific: Make brokerages more profitable, by making their agents more productive.
We have and always will have the backs of the brokerage. Plain and simple. And we understand the need for their existence in the future, no matter how advanced technology becomes. There will never be a greater replacement than that of the human connection and the safety one feels when working with their trusted advisor: their real estate agent.
I hope all you independent brokerages out there reading this will take it to heart and not only consider what I’m saying, but pick up the phone and call us (the number is at the bottom of our site). Maybe you want some questions answered that you feel you won’t get candid answers for elsewhere. Maybe you want some more info on the Moxi Cloud. Maybe you just want to know the lay of the land in all this tech mumbo jumbo. Whichever it is, we’re happy to take your call, no strings attached.
Moxi Works is honored to have York Baur, our CEO, be recognized as an industry leader in the 2017 Swanepoel POWER 200. This is a big milestone for us as a company and we are thrilled for our fearless leader and Moxi Works team – a lot of hard work went into 2016 and we are thrilled to see it pay off!
Along with Moxi Works, many of our brilliant clients were featured on the list as well. We want to give them all a shout out – it is a privilege to work with all of these amazing people!
- Windermere Real Estate: OB Jacobi, Jill Jacobi Wood, Geoff Wood – Managing Principals
- Long & Foster Real Estate: Wesley “Wes” Foster – Chairman & CEO, and Jeff Detwiler – President & CEO, and Cindy Ariosa – SVP
- Howard Hanna: Howard “Hoddy” Hannah and Helen Hanna Casey – Chairman & CEO, and Howard “Hoby” Hanna, IV – President
- RE/MAX: David Liniger – Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO, and Geoff Lewis – President
- Century 21 Real Estate: Rick Davidson – President & CEO
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate: Charlie Young – President & CEO
- Sotheby’s International Realty: Philip A. White, Jr. – President and CEO
- William Raveis Real Estate: Christopher “Chris” Raveis – President
- Lyon Real Estate: Pat Shea – President
Along with our wonderful clients, we also have some truly amazing partners. In fact, Moxi Works has over 30 integrated partnerships and is growing rapidly. These tools and services are leading industry players that are now being made available to Moxi Works brokerages. They use the Moxi Works platform API to exchange data and synchronize everything from roster and property data to personal records data. Not surprisingly, many of our world-class partners made the Swanepoel list with us:
- Dotloop: Austin Allison – Founder and General Manager
- Skyslope: Tyler Smith – Founder & CEO
- Imprev- Renwick Congdon – Founder & CEO
- DocuSign: Georg Gerstenfeld – General Manager of Global Real Estate Solutions
- Zillow: Spender Rascoff, CEO
- The Zillow Group: Amy Bohuntinsky – COO, and Greg Schwartz – Chief Business Offer, and Errol Samuelson – Chief Industry Development Officer, and Jeremy Wacksman – COO
- Trulia: Paul Levine – President
- LeadingRE: Pam O’Connor – President and CEO, and Paul Boomsma – President Luxury Portfolio International
Watch Cindy Ariosa, SVP from Long & Foster talk about why Moxi Works is the backbone of their brokerage.
*Photo courtesy Real Estate Trends