By Tiana Baur, Marketing Manager
One of the absolute best parts of working at MoxiWorks is getting to see agents not only succeed, but also excel in growing their business, delighting their clients, and making home dreams come true. Michelle Harrington, of Windermere Real Estate in Bellingham, WA, is definitely one of those agents that stands out amongst the rest. Because of that, we couldn’t help but to dig in and see what exactly is making her so successful.
Tech-savvy, forward-thinking, and with a great marketing strategy, Michelle is one to watch. Find out more about her and her favorite advertising tool, Promote, below.
Why do you love being a real estate agent?
“Knowing that I am good at what I do and able to bring this experience to my clients.”
What is your fondest client memory?
“My very first transaction in 2002, where I held an open house for a colleague and the buyer walked in 30 minutes after the open house was over. I followed up with this buyer and he said he wanted to bring his wife by the next day at lunch hour. She was in agreement it was the right house; we wrote a contingent offer and I listed their home on what would feel like the first day of fall. It was windy and rainy on their listing day – we received an offer and sold it the same day, signing their purchase and sale agreement by candlelight. They are still my dear friends today. They truly launched me, and I am grateful!”
How has Promote (advertising your listings & services) helped your business?
“My sellers expect to see their home online. I am able to say so much more about a property and reach people far and wide.”
What is your favorite part about Promote?
“Promote is simple to use and with each new listing or sold – it’s right there as a reminder to use it.”
Would you recommend Promote to other agents? If so, why?
“It is a time saver and packs a punch with social media with one click.”
Any tips for other agents using Promote?
“To get in the habit of using it—layering with social media and traditional marketing is important for your clients so you can be sure you are targeting certain groups.”
Thanks, Michelle for your wisdom and story! We’re honored to be creating and improving tools that, in turn, help you help your clients! For anyone out there interested in learning more about Promote, you can do so here.
P.S. Now through Memorial Day get 25% off ALL Promote ads! Create an ad here.
Moxi Works is honored to have York Baur, our CEO, be recognized as an industry leader in the 2017 Swanepoel POWER 200. This is a big milestone for us as a company and we are thrilled for our fearless leader and Moxi Works team – a lot of hard work went into 2016 and we are thrilled to see it pay off!
Along with Moxi Works, many of our brilliant clients were featured on the list as well. We want to give them all a shout out – it is a privilege to work with all of these amazing people!
- Windermere Real Estate: OB Jacobi, Jill Jacobi Wood, Geoff Wood – Managing Principals
- Long & Foster Real Estate: Wesley “Wes” Foster – Chairman & CEO, and Jeff Detwiler – President & CEO, and Cindy Ariosa – SVP
- Howard Hanna: Howard “Hoddy” Hannah and Helen Hanna Casey – Chairman & CEO, and Howard “Hoby” Hanna, IV – President
- RE/MAX: David Liniger – Co-Founder, Chairman, and CEO, and Geoff Lewis – President
- Century 21 Real Estate: Rick Davidson – President & CEO
- Coldwell Banker Real Estate: Charlie Young – President & CEO
- Sotheby’s International Realty: Philip A. White, Jr. – President and CEO
- William Raveis Real Estate: Christopher “Chris” Raveis – President
- Lyon Real Estate: Pat Shea – President
Along with our wonderful clients, we also have some truly amazing partners. In fact, Moxi Works has over 30 integrated partnerships and is growing rapidly. These tools and services are leading industry players that are now being made available to Moxi Works brokerages. They use the Moxi Works platform API to exchange data and synchronize everything from roster and property data to personal records data. Not surprisingly, many of our world-class partners made the Swanepoel list with us:
- Dotloop: Austin Allison – Founder and General Manager
- Skyslope: Tyler Smith – Founder & CEO
- Imprev- Renwick Congdon – Founder & CEO
- DocuSign: Georg Gerstenfeld – General Manager of Global Real Estate Solutions
- Zillow: Spender Rascoff, CEO
- The Zillow Group: Amy Bohuntinsky – COO, and Greg Schwartz – Chief Business Offer, and Errol Samuelson – Chief Industry Development Officer, and Jeremy Wacksman – COO
- Trulia: Paul Levine – President
- LeadingRE: Pam O’Connor – President and CEO, and Paul Boomsma – President Luxury Portfolio International
Watch Cindy Ariosa, SVP from Long & Foster talk about why Moxi Works is the backbone of their brokerage.
*Photo courtesy Real Estate Trends