Find the right folks and build the best community of real estate experts.
Successful recruiting isn’t just getting agents in the door. It’s about finding the right talent that aligns with your vision and retaining great producers as they grow.
You’ll meet your recruiting goals in no time with MoxiTalent.
- AI-powered recommendations for local agents that match with your preferred skill levels.
- Sync MoxiTalent with your existing contacts and calendars to keep all your efforts managed in one place.
- Built on the same successful principles of our agent CRM, MoxiTalent supports recruiters in building strong relationships and 'closing' the deal.
- No more re-"tension" headaches when you empower your recruiters and managers with the right tools and workflows.
- Guided workflows can be tailored to reflect your company's recruiting process, customized by each manager or updated for everyone on your recruiting team.
- Consistency helps show where your recruiting team can switch things up or improve the process to bring more talented agents to your crew.
- A great axiom of management: if you don't measure it, how can you improve it?
- MoxiTalent gives reporting visuals of how many recruits are in which stage of their journey, helping you predict when to conduct trainings, increase resources, or schedule job fairs.
- Using our AI-powered recommendations also mitigates unintentional hiring bias and gives you objective criteria to evaluate; helping find the best talent in your market.
Stack MoxiTalent with other products
Looking for a solution that will support agents once they're on board? MoxiTalent pairs well with other products.
Recruit and Retain Top Talent
2 birds, 1 stone. Your MoxiWorks tools support agents and managers with day-to-day tasks.
Create inspiring recruiting sites and let your brand shine.
Share inspiring presentations with prospective recruits about your amazing company
Identify and attract the right agents for your brand
Manage and coach agent productivity and goals through sphere-selling
Tap to see what Tom has to say about this stack!